trouble with writing to glusterfs pv

No matter what I try, I cannot get anything to write to a gluster backed pv from a non-priv pod.

Ive tried all of the following with no success:

set / oc adm policy add-scc-to-user anyuid -z useroot

setsebool -P virt_sandbox_use_fusefs on (all nodes)

oadm policy add-scc-to-user privileged <sa>

and setup SuplementalGroups: / ranges:

The only way I can write to it is to go to the compute node, set wide open directory permissions at the directory/mount then delete the pod and let the rc rebuild. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.