OpenShift Origin 1.3.0: Is it normal that my "host URL" is translated to his IP every time?

Hi,

We use our own private/internal DNS. We have one centos from where we trigger our install and one atomic host on which the install is performed.

A part of my playbook.

# host group for masters
[masters]
master.test.env

We can do a nslookup with our DNS (on install server and on atomic host).
$ nslookup master.test.env
Server:        192.168.x.2
Address:    192.168.x.2#53

Name:    master.test.env
Address: 192.168.x.3

After our install our master.config looks like

masterPublicURL: https://192.168.x.3:8443 (etc...) instead of https://master.test.env:8443

Is this the normal approach? On our environment we're able to login of course with:

./oc login https://master.test.env:8443

But we would expect to see those hostnames/urls in our configs too instead of ip's.

Thanks.