oc .env files

Hi,

We're having fun with the "oc apply" command, which solves a lot of configuration issues we've had in the past.
There's just one thing I would like to have in oc: a local .oc_env file to define some defaults, like:

- Current cluster url (make sure we're hitting the production cluster, not any of the test clusters)
- Current namespace (to make sure apply won't fu.. up another project if we forget to specify it).

Is there something we could see in the future?

Thanks,
Philippe

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO