Re: oc .env files

The process command does now include an "--env-file" option - so you could do "oc process -f template-file.yaml --env-file .oc_env | oc apply -f -"

On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:
Hi,

We're having fun with the "oc apply" command, which solves a lot of configuration issues we've had in the past.
There's just one thing I would like to have in oc: a local .oc_env file to define some defaults, like:

- Current cluster url (make sure we're hitting the production cluster, not any of the test clusters)
- Current namespace (to make sure apply won't fu.. up another project if we forget to specify it).

Is there something we could see in the future?

Thanks,
Philippe

--
Philippe Lafoucrière - CEO