Re: oc .env files

You could always put --context and --server flags on your "apply" call, and source those from a config file so they cannot accidentally be used.  When this has come up there has been a bias towards doing it that way in other scripting scenarios.

We've talked about local context for the command line, but I'm somewhat hesitant to bring it in.  Could this be something that you do with an "oc-apply" bash wrapper?