Re: oc .env files

Mostly we wanted to do it as part of git, but not enough clear flows that supported it.  For instance, deploying the same repo to multiple projects or clusters.  Or whether we should be more on the simple flow (like heroku) or be more flexible.

I started a PR exploring this earlier this year - it's not that some sort of context is terrible, but being careful not to go too far.

I'd ask you guys - what sorts of workflows do you have today that are single target?  What sorts of workflows beyond the ones mentioned would work well with contexts?