Can not access Cockpit route

Hi, I've a succesful installation of openshift origin 1.3.0 on atomic.

I have a working wildcard-dns (this works for the registry etc.) but it does not work for my cockpit console. What is wrong with it?

https://registry-console-default.apps.test.env

 {"error":"invalid_request","error_description":"The request is missing a required parameter, includes an invalid parameter value, includes a parameter more than once, or is otherwise malformed."}

The route is automatically created by the playbook:

Routes               - To Target Port TLS - Termination

registry-console - registry-console      - passthrough

In the logs of my cockpit I see:

couldn't read from connection: Error reading data from TLS socket: A TLS fatal alert has been received. (don't know if it's an issue?).

Logs of my registry + router looks normal. My registry is secured with the certificates (also by the playbook). I'm able to authenticate on it.