OpenShift origin v1.3.0: generate certificates based on our wildcard in playbook

Hi,

We are doing some testing with the playbook. We want to configure as much as possible inside the playbook.

So our registry is automatically deployed on our infra node and it's secured. But we face this issue when we try to authenticate using its route:

x509: certificate is valid for docker-registry-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local, docker-registry.default.svc.cluster.local, 172.30.106.12, not registry.my-wildcard.com

Is there a way in the playbook to tell ansible to generate the certificates with an additional route so it's by default valid for our registry-route.