Re: OpenShift origin v1.3.0: generate certificates based on our wildcard in playbook

Found it:

# default subdomain to use for exposed routes #openshift_master_default_subdomain=apps.test.example.com

Van: Lorenz Vanthillo <lorenz vanthillo outlook com>
Verzonden: donderdag 15 december 2016 13:12:47
Aan: users lists openshift redhat com
Onderwerp: OpenShift origin v1.3.0: generate certificates based on our wildcard in playbook

Hi,

We are doing some testing with the playbook. We want to configure as much as possible inside the playbook.

So our registry is automatically deployed on our infra node and it's secured. But we face this issue when we try to authenticate using its route:

x509: certificate is valid for docker-registry-default.router.default.svc.cluster.local, docker-registry.default.svc.cluster.local, 172.30.106.12, not registry.my-wildcard.com

Is there a way in the playbook to tell ansible to generate the certificates with an additional route so it's by default valid for our registry-route.