Re: what is meaning of openshift_hosted_logging_hostname

On Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 3:59 PM, Den Cowboy <dencowboy hotmail com> wrote:

Hi, I saw this option in the ansible playbook example:

https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/inventory/byo/hosts.ose.example

1) What is the meaning of this viarable: openshift_hosted_logging_hostname?

​This is the host for the route which should replace what is listed in 2 per the README​

2) I tried to deploy the logging project with ansible. All the pods seems to deploy fine but I see things like:

logging-kibana has containers without health checks, which ensure your application is running correctly.

+ my route to kibana is:

https://logging-kibana-logging.apps.xx.xx

+ gives: invalid request: missed required parameter... (don't know why it's putting logging- before the kibana).

​The route looks like it is being generated in the format of:
<service_name>-<namespace>.<subdomain> where the subdomain is configured in the master config​