Re: oc .env files

Ok, let me clarify here :)

We're managing our cluster(s) using shell scripts now.
Each project is a directory in our cluster config repo:

cluster-config/
- project_1
- project_2
- project_3

When I enter project_1, I sometimes work on some manifest, and after modifying the files, I use a deploy script, or directly oc apply (because deploy script will apply all config, including DCs, which means redeploying everything...).
That's a bad habit, because 99% of the time, I just type "oc apply -f my_file.yaml", forgetting that I'm not necessary using project_1! I wanted something to make sure "project_1" is being used when I'm in this folder. As I'm writing this, I realize it would be a serious security issue, so I guess I should forget about this :(