Hov to install mod_auth_kerb and modify configuration file for apache for applications of console.itos.redhat.com

Hi,

Now I need to kerberize application[2] in openshift[1], I have got the kerberos keytab, I have to install module mod_auth_kerb firstly and then modify apache configuration file to use this module, I don't have permission, could you please give me some help on it, thank you!

[1] https://console.itos.redhat.com/console/applications
[2] account-manager-stage.app.eng.rdu2.redhat.com

Regards,
Fengshuang Tan