Van: users-bounces lists openshift redhat com <users-bounces lists openshift redhat com> namens Den Cowboy <dencowboy hotmail com>
Verzonden: zaterdag 17 december 2016 15:16:31
Aan: users lists openshift redhat com
Onderwerp: Define in playbook: create logging project on node x

Hi,

I'm using ansible 2.2 for OpenShift origin 2.2

I'm able to deploy my cluster + the logging project

Is there a way in the ansible playbook to tell: deploy the logging project on my node with label infra?

+ additionally: Is it possible to define it for each pod? Because when it's possible to definie. There will be some issue probably for fluentd pods? which need to be on each node.