Van: users-bounces lists openshift redhat com <users-bounces lists openshift redhat com> namens Den Cowboy <dencowboy hotmail com>
Verzonden: maandag 19 december 2016 8:46:08
Aan: users lists openshift redhat com
Onderwerp: Re: Define in playbook: create logging project on node x

I found those very interesting variables:

openshift_hosted_logging_kibana_nodeselector=
openshift_hosted_logging_curator_nodeselector=
openshift_hosted_logging_elasticsearch_ops_nodeselector=

But I really don't find the right syntax to tell them to deploy on nodes with label region on infra. I tried this:

openshift_hosted_logging_kibana_nodeselector="region:infra"