deprecated s2i+db images

The SCL packages underpinning a number of our s2i+db images have gone EOL, so we are deprecating the associated images.  This means we will no longer be updating/rebuilding/publishing these images.

The full set of images being deprecated can be seen in this PR, plus the nodejs010 image which was already deprecated:
https://github.com/openshift/origin/pull/12320

The images will continue to be available on their respective registries, but they will not receive updates.  The associated imagestreamtags will still exist but will not be displayed in the web console or found by new-app (as a result of the "hidden" tag).

If you are using one of these images, you should strongly consider migrating to one of the newer imagestreamtags.

--
Ben Parees | OpenShift