I'm connected on Atomic Registry web UI but I have t his message: « Server has closed the connection »

Hi,

I have registry-console installed but:

* I have this in container log:

INFO: cockpit-ws: logged in user: admin
MESSAGE: cockpit-protocol: couldn't read from connection: Error receiving data: Connection reset by peer
[...]
INFO: cockpit-ws: admin: timed out

* I'm connected on Atomic Registry web UI but I have this message: « Server has closed the connection »

Where can be my error? I don't found registry-console debug mode.

Best regards,
Stéphane