HTTP/1.1 401 Unauthorized
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 07:20:44 GMT

{"errors":[{"code":"UNAUTHORIZED","message":"authentication required","detail":null}]}
```

In Browser debug console, I get HTTP 301 response on https://registry-console-test.example.com/cockpit/socket and the target redirection is the same: "https://registry-console-test.example.com/cockpit/socket"

I don't understand why I have this redirection.

Best regards,
Stéphane

I have registry-console installed but:

* I have this in container log:

INFO: cockpit-ws: logged in user: admin
MESSAGE: cockpit-protocol: couldn't read from connection: Error receiving data: Connection reset by peer
[...]
INFO: cockpit-ws: admin: timed out

* I'm connected on Atomic Registry web UI but I have this message: « Server has closed the connection »

Where can be my error? I don't found registry-console debug mode.

Best regards,

--
Stéphane Klein <contact stephane-klein info>
blog: http://stephane-klein.info