Re: In Ansible, what oo_ meaning? for instance in oo_masters, is it meaning Openshift Origin?

Thanks for this explanations.

I have a question: how /etc/ansible/facts.d/openshift.fact is updated ?

Best regards,
Stéphane

Yes, that is just a variable that has specific meaning with that
playbook (and yes, it does stand for Openshift Origin). If you';re
just learning Ansible, you've picked one of the most complex examples
of usage available to learn (which is good!). You'll notice that
g_etcd_hosts, for example is referenced. That gets set in the
individual cloud providers (aws, gce, byo, etc) cluster_hosts.yml.

In the openshift-ansible project, you'll also notice something called
oo_option being used - that's a lookup plugin[1] written in Python.
IMO, similar functionality should be part of Ansible core, but that's
a different topic :)

[1] https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/dev_guide/developing_plugins.html#lookup-plugins