Re: In Ansible, what oo_ meaning? for instance in oo_masters, is it meaning Openshift Origin?

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 5:33 AM, Stéphane Klein
<contact stephane-klein info> wrote:
> I have a question: how /etc/ansible/facts.d/openshift.fact is updated ?

A custom module, openshift_facts.py maintains that. See
https://github.com/openshift/openshift-ansible/blob/master/roles/openshift_facts/library/openshift_facts.py

The openshift_facts role is used all over the place :). I *think* that
they did that in order to speed things up, since caching things is
faster than figuring them out every time if you're going to be using
it as extensively as that is. But I could be wrong there - I haven't
looked at the entirety of the 2381 lines of that module :)