Persistent Volumes

Hi,

I create the following NFS PV in Openshift:

apiVersion: "v1"
kind: "PersistentVolume"
metadata:
  name: "pv01"
spec:
  capacity:
    storage: "5Gi"
  accessModes:
    - "ReadWriteOnce"
  nfs:
    path: "/mnt"
   server: "..."

Then, I create a pod with mysql-persistent-template and the pod uses correctly the PV and the PV appears "Bound".
Now I delete the pod and the PVC. When I delete the PVC the PV appears "Released".
Now I want to launch the same template mysql-persistent and I want the new pod uses the same PV but the PV doesn't appear "Available" again.
Is there any way to use the same volume?

Thanks.