Installation OpenShift Origin 1.1

I want to install OpenShift Origin 1.1
But I got stuck here:
PLAY [Configure docker hosts] *************************************************
fatal: [ip] => SSH Error: Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic).
    while connecting to 172.xxx.xxx.xxx

The problem seems to me the following.
In previous installations I performed:
- ssh key-gen on the master
- copy the content of .pub to the nodes.
- SSH is possible

Now I have copied the key of the nodes (are using the same key) to my master.
So now I can access the nodes from my master using that key:
ssh -i key.pem centos ec2

How do I have to fix this issue? Can I tell ansible that it needs to use a key etc.?
Or is the only solution by coping the .pub to my nodes?