Openshift Origin using ssh key (secret) inside a build

Hi everyone,

I actually try to deploy a symfony 2 project with OpenShift Origin. The source code of my project is on a private repository and I have create a secret with my ssh key to access on it "private-repo-secret". With that I have no problem to access on the source code with OpenShift Origin.
After that I create a STI custom image, which detects if there's a composer.json on the project and if so it launched "composer install" command.

I made some test and it works. It detects the composer.json and after that it launches the "composer install" command.

The problem is when it did the "composer install", it's correct with public dependencies but not with private. I got an issue with ssh key because it needs the "private-repo-secrets" during the build with "composer install"