Re: Openshift Origin using ssh key (secret) inside a build

we've just added a feature which allows you to inject secrets into the build process so they are available during the "assemble" invocation, which sounds like what you need.  You'll need to be on the latest origin (the code just dropped in the last week or so), here are the docs:

https://docs.openshift.org/latest/dev_guide/builds.html#using-secrets

Once you setup the build to inject your secret value, you can modify your assemble script to use it when invoking composer.