Re: swagger UI

Hi,

> Does OSE master expose swagger-ui?

Yes, it does.

> Wondering we have to do anything to get it work.

No, you don't need anything.

Basically, you can access the API(openshift's) with this URL:

  curl -k https://<YOUR_MASTER_HOST>:8443/swaggerapi/oapi/v1

Could you please tell us what results you get by above curl?

Thanks,
Kenjiro

On Wed, Feb 3, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Srinivas Naga Kotaru (skotaru) <skotaru cisco com> wrote:
Does OSE master expose swagger-ui? I tested but not working. Wondering we have to do anything to get it work. I feel this is good way to learn and use master API

--
Srinivas Kotaru