Advanced Installation Origin fails on first attempt

I'm installing OpenShift Origin 1.1 using ansible.
I run the playbook but get this error:

SCRIPT ERROR/

PLAY [Set master facts and determine if external etcd certs need to be generated] ***

GATHERING FACTS ***************************************************************

FATAL: no hosts matched or all hosts have already failed -- aborting

TASK: [Check for RPM generated config marker file .config_managed] ************

FATAL: no hosts matched or all hosts have already failed -- aborting

When I rerun the playbook (change or edit anything) it works.
What could have been the issue? (I have had it multiple times that I had to rerun my playbook and that it than works)
My playbook looks like:

# Create an OSEv3 group that contains the masters and nodes groups
[OSEv3:children]
masters
nodes

# Set variables common for all OSEv3 hosts
[OSEv3:vars]
# SSH user, this user should allow ssh based auth without requiring a password
ansible_ssh_user=centos

# If ansible_ssh_user is not root, ansible_sudo must be set to true
ansible_sudo=true

product_type=openshift
deployment_type=origin

# uncomment the following to enable htpasswd authentication; defaults to DenyAllPasswordIdentityProvider
#openshift_master_identity_providers=[{'name': 'htpasswd_auth', 'login': 'true', 'challenge': 'true', 'kind': 'HTPasswdPasswordIdentityProvider', 'filename': '/etc/openshift/openshift-passwd'}]

# host group for masters
[masters]
ip-xxx

# host group for nodes, includes region info + label
[nodes]
ip-xxx openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'primary', 'zone': 'east'}"
ip-xxx openshift_node_labels="{'region': 'primary', 'zone': 'west'}"

[masters:vars]
ansible_ssh_private_key_file=/root/.ssh/key-master.pem
[nodes:vars]
ansible_ssh_private_key_file=/root/.ssh/key-node-intra.pem