Re: Advanced Installation Origin fails on first attempt

What arguments are you passing to ansible-playbook?

If I'm understanding you correctly you say that first it doesn't work,
then you modify your inventory file in some way and then it works.
However, you don't think the modifications are related to the error.
The next time that happens if you could provide us with a diff of the
modifications you make to the inventory file it might give us a clue
what is going on.