Cannot access secure registry by master

Hi,

I've a secure registry (which is also using NFS) on My origin 1.1.
I followed: https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/docker_registry.html

It works fine. My nodes can access it, push, pull etc.
But what I don't understand is the fact my master can't access the registry:

So a docker login on the registry gave a:
v2 ping attempt failed with error: Get https://172.30.103.127:5000/v2/: dial tcp 172.30.103.127:5000: i/o timeout
 v1 ping attempt failed with error: Get https://172.30.103.127:5000/v1/_ping: dial tcp 172.30.103.127:5000: i/o timeout

It's not that important because my master will never push an image. Will even never be in contact with images. But I want to know if it's normal?
I see no reason why the master can't access the registry.
The whole configuration of the registry was performed on the master (to access some .crt's which are in the /etc/origin/master folder.

The steps where you have to include the ca.crt's on each server were the same as on the nodes. So I didn't forget that.

Thanks