Error while installing openshift

Hi

I have been trying to install OpenShift on my system from quite  sometime. I have separate systems for broker & node. I have successfully set up broker. But while setting up node I am facing error. I am starting mcollective service but while I check the status it is showing stopped. I am not able to run oo-mco ping command as well because of this. Can you help me with this error.

Regards
Rumeha