RE: Advanced installation fails first time

Thanks, I found my error.
It was unable to restart the docker on my master.
I got an error about the restart was too quickly:
too many start retries too quickly
I changed my script. (don't restart docker in the prerequisitions stage). Only in the ansible-stage. Now it works.