Re: Persistent Volumes

The create flow should still work, especially if nothing changed. If it doesn't, please file a bug

On Feb 5, 2016, at 5:59 AM, Alejandro Nieto Boza <ale90nb gmail com> wrote:

But if I don't delete the PVC, when I launch the template mysql-persistent-template again with the same name to use the same volume, this error appears:

Cannot create persistentvolumeclaims. persistentvolumeclaims "same-name" already exists.

Is there any way to launch an application named "Gandalf" from mysql-persistent-template, delete this application, and launch again the same application with the same name "Gandalf" for using the same PVC "Gandalf"?