Re: resourcequotas

That is correct, it limits the number of quotas you can have in a project.

For your awareness, I have been working on the following upstream to make things better when working with multiple quotas:

https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/19761
https://github.com/kubernetes/kubernetes/pull/20446

The above will most likely not make kube 1.2, but should come soon after and then OpenShift, but would let you quota requests separately from limits, and write quotas that target specific types of workloads better.

Thanks,
Derek