Re: resourcequotas

Each quota is evaluated, but there are improvements in the pull I referenced that ensures each quota is satisfied prior to incrementing usage on any one of them.  Right now, I don't see a great reason to run multiple quotas in a project until the PR I referenced that adds scoping support.

Thanks,
Derek