Re: Nobody test OpenShift Origin with Vagrant + Ansible ? There are many issues with this workflow

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Stéphane Klein <contact stephane-klein info> wrote:
Hi,

nobody test OpenShift Origin with Vagrant ?

I test OpenShift Origin + Ansible + Vagrant since three week on OSX, there are many many issues.

Am I alone to use this workflow ?

Stéphane,

The core developers of openshift-ansible do not generally test using the Vagrantfile.  I personally wouldn't have a chance to take a look at it for another couple of weeks, and even then I do not have the ability to test on OS X or using VirtualBox.

--
Jason DeTiberus