Re: Exposing Host port to docker image in openshift

I got different setup.

I have Node with MySQL installed on it (it is MariaDB galera  cluster) - as my scenario consists of five nodes each running Open Shift, GlusterFS and MariaDB directly on Node.

What I want is to expose Node port (3306) or Node MariaDB socket INTO docker container.

Is this possible?

David Strejc
t: +420734270131