Re: Exposing Host port to docker image in openshift

Using IP of Node was think which I was trying to avoid. I am trying to build HA cluster and when application reaches Node via IP addres there will have to be some HA Proxy in front of MySQL.

When I will use hostpath with socket I can reach a way how to propagate MySQL through socket and on every Node it will be the same so if one node fails application get rescheduled and than
it again can reach MySQL through socket.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131