Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 11:47 AM, Scott Dodson <sdodson redhat com> wrote:
If you're not using centos/rhel packages give this a try, I've not
followed this myself but it looks sane
https://docs.docker.com/engine/userguide/storagedriver/device-mapper-driver/#configure-direct-lvm-mode-for-production

According to this doc, we're using devicemapper + direct-lvm (no "Data loop fils" in docker info, nor "Metadata loop file").
We have started the container on a dedicated VM, with AUFS, and the problem is gone.
We have panicked each node where this container was started, so I guess "devicemapper + direct-lvm" is not also a viable option :(