Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

Are you writing large amounts of data to the container image?  We wouldn't recommend that normally - graylog sending a lot of io to the container seems wrong in general.   Is the data directory an empty dir volume, or persistent volume?

It would be good to get a representative io log from one of your machines that would help us identify what the issue is.