Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
That said, devicemapper is tested and certified on RHEL and centos, so if you're on Ubuntu I have no visibility into the level of support they make available.  You can certainly use AUFS if you prefer.

Ok, I was talking of devicemapper on Fedora (it was the only setup working with the ansible playbook :()