Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

Hi Philippe,

I noticed that the docker docs refer to the pre-docker-storage-setup days :/

Our docs are here:

Useful troubleshooting bits (maybe even parts of the panic backtrace may be in syslog, otherwise we may need a core dump).

sosreport would get us most of what we need, coredump would get the rest.  If you don't have a core now, you'd have to reproduce after configuring kdump.

sosreport would also get us useful info like your kernel version, docker version and all that.