Re: Issues with devicemapper - advice for the others

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks, will take a look. The guy who put that in place is off today, I will have the info tomorrow. Yet, it seems we have this setup in place.
If you want to test, here's our template: https://gist.github.com/gravis/97747657561b230abc6c
Note that we're using glusterfs volumes, and openshift 1.1.0 (yes, we're late, but the playbook to update the cluster did nothing except messing everything :()
Thanks
Philippe