Use of new Openshift plugins in Jenkins

Hi,

We're busy with Jenkins on OpenShift (an experimental fase). We're trying to use the new plugins for it.
Our environment is running on Centos and its version 3.1.
We've installed a Jenkinsserver and we've made it persistent using NFS.
We're with 2 issues at the moment.

At the moment we've 2 steps: Perform a build and Trigger a deployment.
- This is only working when the Project and buildconfig already exists. So our first build is on OpenShift itself. But actually we want to perform that on Jenkins using those plugins.
- What "authorization token for interacting with OpenShift" do we have to fill in? At the moment we're using the token we've generated after:
'oc whoami -t' with our admin-user (=cluster-admin). But we don't think that's the right approach?

Thanks