Re: port 53 and dnsmasq

Specifically, alter your master config so it binds to a different
port. In /etc/origin/master/master-config.yaml

dnsConfig:
  bindAddress: 0.0.0.0:8053
  bindNetwork: tcp4

I'm curious though, do you not remember setting up dnsmasq on this
host? I'm working on changes to dns implementation for 1.2/3.2 and I'd
like to understand if something has automatically configured dnsmasq
for you.