Best practise to trigger actions when application is created

Dear all,

what is the best practise to trigger actions when I am creating application?

Let's say I want to create database (as I am using external database cluster) and glusterfs volume for my application.

Which approach should I look at? Should I make docker conteiner to ssh somewhere and let it trigger some scripts?

Or is there any other way? Shoudl I somehow monitor etcd for app creation (as it was with activemq messages in Open Shift v2)?

Thank you.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131