Re: Best practise to trigger actions when application is created

From my own experience, monitoring etcd is one way to do it, but requires an extra component (the monitor) to be always up and running.
This monitor must have cluster roles, since it need to watch both project and app (bc/dc) objects.

The other way is to provide your users with templates containing all stuff they will need.

Mateus Caruccio
Master of Puppets
+55 (51) 8298.0026
gtalk: mateus caruccio getupcloud com
twitter: @MateusCaruccio

This message and any attachment are solely for the intended
recipient and may contain confidential or privileged information
and it can not be forwarded or shared without permission.
Thank you!