I am trying OpenShift origin, I cannot create application

Hi,

I am trying OO on a RHEL Atomic Host. I spun up OO master as a
container following this guide
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/getting_started/administrators.html

After attaching a shell to the Master Container, I cannot deploy an
app following the "Try it out" steps
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/getting_started/administrators.html#try-it-out

# oc new-app openshift/deployment-example
error: can't look up Docker image "openshift/deployment-example":
Internal  error occurred: Get https://registry-1.docker.io/v2/:
net/htt p: request canceled while waiting for connection error: no
match for "openshift/deployment-example"

The 'oc new-app' command will match arguments to the following types:

1. Images tagged into image streams in the current project or the
'openshift' project
 - if you don't specify a tag, we'll add ':latest'
2. Images in the Docker Hub, on remote registries, or on the local Docker engine
3. Templates in the current project or the 'openshift' project
4. Git repository URLs or local paths that point to Git repositories

 --allow-missing-images can be used to point to an image that does not
exist yet.

See 'oc new-app -h' for examples.

The host needs proxy to access Internet. I have configured proxy in
/etc/sysconfig/docker and that is how I could pull the origin image in
the same place.

I have tried setting proxy for master and node with luck
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/http_proxies.html

--
benjamin rualthanzauva