Re: Environment variables replacement.

Hello,

In this template you can create at the same time a MySQL server and a Tomcat7. The Tomcat7 DataSource is configured with the environment variables at the creation time.

But my case is that i have already deployed and configured the MySQL server with:
oc new-app --name mydb mysql-persistent -p DATABASE_SERVICE_NAME=xxx -p MYSQL_USER=xxx -p MYSQL_PASSWORD=xxx -p MYSQL_DATABASE=xxx
And i want to deploy some separate build just with a Tomcat7, for exaple with:
oc new-app --name myadmin jboss-webserver30-tomcat7-openshift~http://<...>/MYADMIN.git
Or other posible situation could be to need several datasources defined in context.xml pointing to diferent DDBB.

Thanks,

Andrés.