Re: MTU on tun0

Hi David.

On 12 February 2016 at 09:45, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:
This is a ansible installer problem.

I had similar issue with my instalation and this is really important. Without MTU set to 1450 there is
a problem with traffic between nodes. I've spent four hours debugging our MySQL galera cluster on Nodes
which didn't want to synchronize but servers saw each other. It was due to MTU problem.

​How could this be an ansible problem? The tun0-interface is created on the fly when starting the node. And ansible did the job setting up the correct MTU in the node-config.yaml files.

Could you give some pointers how you resolved your issue?