Re: MTU on tun0

First I have cluster of 5 servers. Those are physical machines.

I've installed it many times through ansible and now I see that one machine has different config
which tells different MTU in node-config.yaml (1400 - others having 1450)

Maybe I was wrong with ansible - I thought that it is ansible problem when - because when I've
installed my cluster every time it went linke in your situation. Some nodes having MTU set to
1500 and some to 1450. origin-node services was started same as origin-master service.

You are BTW right - now I've checked that after reboot MTU is set to 1500 on my first node
even if MTU is set to 1450 in its node-config.

This is probably an issue inside openshift logic - it is not reading or properly setting the MTU
after server reboot.

I've solved this by simply setting MTU to 1450 on each node manually because I am not in
production mode.

This should be reported to Open Shift crew.

David Strejc
t: +420734270131