Cannot start pod from template

Dear all,

I got following error when I try to start application from template:

Error creating: Pod "cakephp-example-1-" is forbidden: unable to validate against any security context constraint: [spec.containers[0].securityContext.volumeMounts: invalid value 'test-volume', Details: Host Volumes are not allowed to be used] (9 times in the last 2 minutes, 52 seconds)

I've added:

  securityContext:
          privileged: true

into template DeploymentConfig definition and user who is creating app from template is in privileged scc group.

What am I doing wrong?

David Strejc
t: +420734270131