Re: unauthorized trying to deploy docker container

This is a docker limitation - they made the choice to return 401 for
anything you don't have access to (even if it doesn't exist) because
it prevents probing of the namespace to find out whether certain
entities exist even if you don't have access.  It just makes usability
a lot harder.